Sunday, July 21, 2013

"SHOULD WE" I ASK

   I read three different comic, three of it are all Japanese manga. One piece, Naruto and Bleach. One thing about this three manga is the hero will never die and stay dead. Although the hero was defeated and die at a few occasion, but some how they will be revive and get stronger than before. this happen for the three comic that I read.
   I question myself why can't they just let the hero die and they can come out with another, wouldn't that be more interesting. It may even spice up the story. Try to create a main character that is not the hero, try portraying the main as the weak one. Why not, why can't it be done..?
   One thing I realize after asking around is people say what is there to read if the main character die or the hero die than the story will end. I think that people fix them self to one idea and just stick to it. Like the three comic that i read, the story is basically the same, the idea is the same, the way the character behave is the same. people just don't realize or they only accept comic as one idea that is a hero that never die, fight goes on the hero become stronger and win.
   Even comic from the west like spiderman, superman, batman and etc. all are actually the same concept. Should we start asking why is it the same, should we try accepting a comic of another idea, should we let go of our idea of comic and re approach comic from another angle. This is the question I ask when I read comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment