Who am I? Do I know myself? Tell me about yourself? This is a good question.
I am simple to understand for many people, loud, noisy, outgoing, friendly, practically a person that is extremely sociable. But when I am serious, I am like another person, a total 180 degree twist. In work or during my days in the uniform body or even in national service, I am strict and discipline where I hold high ranking because of my performance and high level of discipline. When I am with my friend during school or any other time, I am the loudest and energetic fun to the max person.
Than which am I, where both is to the extreme of the other side. I know myself, I am both. A person does not just live with one character, it can be more depends on how flexible your mind are. I know when I need to be serious and when I should have fun. This is me. I am not clueless or confuse when I am ask of who I really am, simply because I know who I am.
What that make me the person I am? I am not born and puff I am just like that. I may look loud, colorful and full of life on the outside, but does anyone know what is inside me, my core. Or does anyone know their own core. Well, I know my own core. I have a black dark core that made me who I am today, but black doesn't mean is all that bad. The dark core is just a memory and experience from before that bring me into a state where everything is not right, but I climbed out from there. The courage and the process of climbing out the dark core make me who I am today. I did not throw it away but I kept it as a reminder. It does not affect me anymore but is important to remind me who I was and who I am.
Sorry that this Dark core is not for me to share with the public. I am already transparent enough to the world, at least let me keep this little bit of my self unknown, hidden deep in me. A sacred memory of myself to only be share with those special one in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment