Sunday, June 2, 2013

A GOOD LESSON TO SELF

   I failed a subject last semester. I felt sad, who doesn't. When I told my friends, there are all sort of feedback. Most of them will ask me to submit for appeal against the result. But I have a thought in my mind, why did I fail? Is a big question mark in my head. I went and consult my lecturer and he told me that I am not prepared for the final, and I am not the only person fail but a high percentage of people did fail.
   I meet up with a few people and most people will put the blame on others on how they fail. I got answer like he is too strict with the marking, there are no tips, question too hard and it goes on. I have a though again, what if we did prepare well, study hard and smart, read up more and get yourself into it, no matter what question we will find the answer to it and we may not fail or even score an A+. I am retaking this paper and intent to do better.
   When something bad happen to us, we will blame it on the whole world. We can even convince our self that is never our fault and we are not to blame. My thought is, why don't we take a deep breath and sit back, calm our self down. Think deeply, if we can do better, if we have been more prepare, if we are ready, will the unfortunate event happen on us.
   I know we can not be prepare for everything that is coming at us, but we can always prepare our self so that we would not fall down that hard. We should not blame it on others when things happen, we just need to remind our self that we need to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment